Day 1: Jakarta or Bali-Sentani-Wamena
On the day your arrival in Wamena Airport your English speaking guide and driver they will pick you up Airport. Transfer to the Baliem Pilamo Hotel. .Visit Local market, Napua hill photo panoramic of the Wamena City, Visit Wesaput Wamena. Back to the Hotel Free time.
Day 2: Culture tours & Hiking Jungle Tour
After breakfasts continue drive to the north there are some interesting you should visit they are Mummy in Jiwika village including with rural community. The villagers will accept you, other than carefully with photo shooting to them. Therefore ask them before you go to photograph.
Next is you can continue explore more north direction visit cave and white sands in Akima. Drive back to Wamena, Hotel. Lunch on the way.
Dinner in the Restaurant. Overnight in Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 3: Trekking soutnern of the Baliem Valley
After breakfast leaving to Sogokmo by car only 40 minute. Sogokmo Jetni, Kurima, and then back to Sogokmo. Sogokmo little wolk down to the Baliem River visit hanging bridge. aHanging Bridge beside which is a small memorial to a Japanese tourist and his local Dani Guide who drowned and get die. From the bridge 20 minute to Sogokmo.
Sogokmo to Wamena.
Lunch on the way, Dinner in the restaurant and sleeping in the Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 2: Culture tours watching Pig Celebration
After breakfast drive to Dani Traditiona village watch culture celebraiton tour.
The feature of the acvity they are:
- Mock tribal flight and sing songs
- Tradtional dances
- Fire friction
- Kill a pig by bow and bamboo arrows
- Cooking sweet potatoes in hole ground with hot rocks.
After finihs back to Wamena. Lunch in the vilalge, dinner and sleeping inthe Hotel.
Day 5: Wamena to Jayapura
After brekfast, guide and driver get you back to the Wamena Aiport .
You can fly to Sentani and your next own destination
- English speaking guide
- Rent car / transportation
- Bottles of mineral water plus fresh fruits
- Cultural tours ( Tribal mock fighting, traditional dance and cooking food )
- Entrance fees (Mummy, and cave
- Sleeping 3 nights
- Travel permit
Prince not including
- All plane tickets
- Airport Tax
- Dinner when you stay at the Hotel
- photo trekking, shopping souvenirs
- any present for villages kids,
- Laundry, Hotspot/Internet,
- Tipping for (guide & porters, driver)