|Baliem 5 Days |Day Tours & Pig Festival|
Day 1: Jakarta/ Bali-Sentani-Wamena
On the day your arrival in Wamena airport your English speaking guide and driver they will pick you up Airport. Transfer to the Baliem Pilamo Hotel. Organize travel permit in police office and after obtain travel permit visit local market back to the Hotel. Free time.
Lunch, dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 2: Tour to the north of wamena.
After breakfast start drive to the northern of wamena there are some remarkable you should visit they are Mummy in Jiwika village including with rural community. The villagers will agree to welcome you, other than carefully with photo shooting to them. Therefore ask them before you go to photograph.
Next is you can continue explore more north direction visit cave and trekking to Suroba, kumugima and visit white sands in Akima. Drive back to Wamena, Hotel. Lunch on the way. Dinner in the Restaurant. Overnight in Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 3: trekking southern of Wamena
After breakfast, pack your small back pack and go trekking. So from baliem pilamo hotel by to Sogokmo or Jetni. End of the transport, start walking by your own toots and pass Kurima, cross hanging bridge, Seima. You can stop next to the Baliem River and lunch. After lunch continue and cross second baliem suspension bridge a hanging bridge beside which is a small memorial to a Japanese tourist and his local Dani Guide who drowned and get die. Arrive to Sogokmo to Wamena by car. Dinner in the restaurant and sleeping in the Baliem Pilamo Hotel.
Day 5: Culture tours watching Pig Celebration
Welcome to Dani village visit our rich cultural life. Our highlights of performances:
1. Mock battles; they will performance how to flight with other enemies with traditional guns are spears, bow arrow.
2. Tribal dance
3. Fire friction; here they will make fire by Rotan how and people still using until now. This is not performance but show you reality.
4. Traditional /tribal dance; a team of this group dance of winner of war and dance of traditional.
5. slaughter a pig by bow and bamboo arrows
6. Cooking sweet potatoes in hole ground with hot rocks.
Day Five: Wamena –Sentani WMX-DJJ
Leaving to the airport based on your departure time. And you can visit next destination by your own service.
Based on the program price is $…………………………………………….
A. Price included is
1. English speaking guide & porter
2. All transporation
3. All entrace cost according the program
4. Foods (Brekfast, Lunch, dinner)
5. Sleeping 4 night in the Hotel
6. Drinking water during the tours
7. Pig celebration
B. Price not include is
1. All plane ticket
2. All aiport tax
3. Any soft drinking water
4. Photo trekking but photo during the pig celebration is free
5. Shopping souvenirts
6. Tipping (guide /poters, driver)